Why hypnosis can help

Are you struggling with a medical condition that traditional medicine has not been able to address? Are you tired of treating the symptoms instead of the cause of your disease? Are you on so many medications that you’re not sure whether you’re treating the problem or just the side effects from all the medications? If so, maybe it’s time for a different approach.

As Dr. Albert Schweitzer says, “Each patient carries his own doctor inside.” Hypnosis literally gives you access to your inner physician.

Medical hypnosis

Remote Sessions also Available for all Hypnosis Services

Ailments that are often helped with hypnosis

  • Arthritis
  • Asthma and Allergies
  • Cancer
  • Chronic Fatigue
  • Chronic and Acute Pain Management
  • Colitis and other Stomach/Gut Issues
  • Comfortable Childbirth
  • Fibromyalgia
  • GERD
  • Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
  • Impotence or Low Libido
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
  • Migraines
  • Pre or Post-Surgery Prep/Recovery
  • Erectile or Sexual Dysfunction
  • and many others!

The British Medical Association and the American Medical Association approved the use of hypnosis back in the 1950’s and over 15,000 doctors and medical professional use it as a highly effective tool throughout the country.

Studies have even shown that 94% of patients benefit from its use. As the placebo effect has demonstrated that our minds control everything about us, every thought, belief and memory that our mind’s hold affect our body.

We’re also aware that in our conscious state we’re utilizing less than 10% of our mental capacity. Hypnosis literally allows us access to the other 90% of our minds power; and when that power is directed towards healing, it is amazing, some would say miraculous, what can be done.


By law in the state of Connecticut; all medical and psychological issues require a referral from a doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist or social worker.

Supporting research

Hypnosis Helps Cancer Patients Live Longer

Rev. Dr. C. Scot Giles’ ten-year outcomes study of participants at his hospital program. Participants with cancer who received hypnotism in addition to conventional medical care had, at years ten and beyond, a survival that was significantly greater than the estimated five-year survival for cancer patients according to the national outcomes database.

Hypnosis Provides Long-term Benefits for Hypertension

Friedman and Taub (1977, 1978) reported the results of a trial comparing Hypnosis with biofeedback or a combination of both in essential hypertension. At the end of four weeks of treatment, all groups showed a significant reduction in blood pressure. But at six-month follow-up only the patients receiving Hypnosis had maintained the reduction.

Hypnosis Strengthens the Immune System

Hypnosis strengthens the disease-fighting capacity of two types of immune cells, reports Patricia Ruzyla-Smith and her co-workers at Washington State University in Pullman. Thirty-three college students who achieved a Hypnotic trance easily and 32 students who had great difficulty doing so were recruited for the study. Students who underwent Hypnosis displayed larger jumps in two important classes of white blood cells than participants who received relaxation or no method. The greatest immune enhancement occurred among highly hypnotizable students in the Hypnosis group.

Hypnosis Boosts Sexual Function by 80%

“In a controlled study of 79 men with impotence from no known organic cause, only hypnosis proved more effective than a placebo, boosting sexual function by 80 percent.” Source: British Journal of Urology

Book free consult today

Book your Free 15 min consult online or Call Us Now

Our team is here for you